If you arrive by car/taxi, you will be met at the gate by our friendly Safeguard team, who will give you a short stay parking permit (€50 deposit) for dropping your camping things on site. As soon as you have dropped your things (and BEFORE you set up your camp), please remove your car from the site and park in the main car park.
As soon as you’ve set up, please visit Registration to sign in and get a Festival Programme.
If you arrive by bus, our Festival Luggage crew will be on hand to help you find a trolley to bring your luggage into the camping field. You can Register either before or after you set up camp – please make every effort to Register on the day you arrive (see Registration Opening Times) – we use these numbers to help us estimate how much food to cook.
If you have booked a Room or rented a Tent, after you have registered, visit the Rooms/Tents desk, which is located in the same hall as Registration.
If you’ve got some spare time, take a walk around the whole site (maps on the back of the programme and at major junctions around the site), to ground yourself and get a feel for the space, start to find workshop locations, and to find where your Karma Yoga Missl meets.
Registration Opening Times
- Friday 24 July 14:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 25 July 9:00 – 19:00
- Sunday 26 July 9:00 – 11:00 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Monday 27 July 9:00 – 11:00 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 28 July 9:00 – 11:00 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 29 July 7:30 until start of Tantra, in front of the Big Top
- Thursday 30 July 7:30 until start of Tantra, in front of the Big Top
- Friday 31 July 7:30 until start of Tantra, in front of the Big Top