Each year at the European Yoga Festival, we would like to host an art project in order to further beautify the space and to involve festival participants in an experiential and creative project and invoke a sense of wonder.
We are interested in art projects that:
- Develop the theme of the festival and can be featured on Peace Prayer Day (which is on the last day of the festival)
- Festival-goers can participate in – either in the creation or through an interactive experience
- Are eco-friendly and create a minimum of waste
- Any art medium will be considered
- Proposals clearly explain how the above criteria will be met
- Preference may be given to proposals that will create a lasting (re-usable) artistic contribution to the Festival.
We are able to offer one 50 – 100% exchange each year and a small budget towards materials. Ideally the art will be created during the Festival, ie., this is not a traditional wall-based ‘art exhibition’.
Please apply by completing the application and sending it to the Programme Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2020 are now closed. Applications for 2021 will reopen in January.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only applications received by 1 March 2020 will be considered for the Festival 2020.
- Only fully completed applications will be considered.
- Please send all relevant materials at the same time, ie, in one email.
- Applications will be considered by a panel of the Festival management team and will be contacted to confirm the successful applicant by 1 April 2020.
successful applicant commits to:
- Attend the Festival and carry through their proposed project
- Arrange and pay for their own travel to the Festival; arrange their own accommodation for the Festival
- Agree a budget for materials with the festival and take responsibility for purchasing materials, keeping receipts and following reimbursement procedures as required by the Festival