- Please use this form to complete your application. Applications must be submitted via this website. Applications sent by email will not be accepted.
- Please submit only one class application. This includes classes that are co-taught with another teacher. Due to increasing numbers of applicants, we are trying this out to make space for more teachers to have the opportunity to teach.
- There are a limited number of spaces to teach – this invitation to submit an application does not guarantee a class slot in the programme. Classes are chosen on a variety of factors: class themes, teacher experience, number of applications in a given area, balance of female/male teachers, etc.
- You will need to complete all parts of this application, and submit all information at the same time, including a high quality headshot. It is possible to save your application and return to it later.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been submitted. If you have not received this confirmation (check your junk mail); please contact Satwant.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted by 30 March. Late applications will not be accepted and will be put on a waitlist. Applicants will be notified by email whether their submission has been accepted to the programme or waitlisted by 15 May.
Important: You can save this form and edit it later. Please click the link and then add your email address to be sent a link that will allow you to return and edit the form.